Making use of Hodmedod’s beautiful british beans.
Ready in 20 minutes Serves 4
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 fresh chilli chopped
- 400g cooked beans, whole fava, red haricot, black badgers
- 1 tbsp chipotle chilli paste
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 -2 tbsp liquid smoke
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté the onion, add the fresh chilli and garlic.
- Add the remaining ingredients, bring to the boil, and stir well.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for at least 10 minutes. Add water as required.
- Taste; add additional dried chillies if required. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.