Make use of seasonal vegetables in this speedy supper.
Ready in 15 minutes Serves 2 to 4
- 1 - 2 tbsp oil
- 1 or 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tsp palm sugar/brown sugar
- tin of coconut milk
- a selection of thinly sliced vegetables of your own choice
- 100g crispy tofu cubes
- handful of chopped coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan then add the vegetables and cook for a few minutes.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of curry paste and 1 tsp sugar, and then cook briefly.
- Add the coconut milk and stir well.
- Simmer on a low heat until ready to eat - there should be more sauce than vegetables.
- Add cubes of crispy fried tofu near the end of the cooking time.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander.