Why not bake a batch and wrap in a gift bag for your loved ones?
Ready in 45 minutes Serves 12
- 200g margarine
- 100g caster sugar
- 200g plain flour
- 100g rice flour
- extra caster sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 150°/Gas 4.
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper.
- Sift flours and sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Work these into the margarine to make a dough.
- Roll out to about 1cm thick and cut into shapes as required.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until crisp.
What not book a course?