Perfect for those chilly autumn evenings. The chilli flakes give an extra warming kick.
Ready in 45 minutes Serves 4
- 1 white onion finely chopped
- garlic clove crushed
- small pumpkin cut into slices
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp bouillon powder
- ½ litre water
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Roast the pumpkin slices in olive oil in a hot oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and remove the skin.
- Put the onion and garlic in a large pan and sauté for five minutes.
- Add pumpkin, chilli flakes, bouillon powder, and water, and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for ten minutes.
- Cool slightly and blend soup using a blender.
- Reheat to serve.
What not book a course?