A simple starter or can be served as a main course.
Why not make the baskets ahead of time to save time at your dinner party.
Ready in 30 minutes Serves 6
- 25g margarine
- 200g mixed mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 50ml (approx) white wine
- 150-200ml Alpro cream
- handful of chopped parsley/dill/tarragon
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan and add the onion and garlic.
- Sauté for two minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms.
- Cook until the mushrooms are tender.
- Add the white wine, stir briefly.
- Add the cream.
- Simmer on a very low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the herbs and season to taste.