An easy recipe - no oven needed. Great for children to make for a quick family treat.
Ready in 60 minutes Serves 10
- 225g biscuits
- 100g margarine
- 4 tsp cocoa
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100g chocolate
- handful of dried fruit
- Line a small square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the biscuits in a strong plastic bag.
- Roughly crush the biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Put the margarine, cocoa, sugar and syrup in a saucepan, and then melt over a gentle heat.
- Add dried fruit if using.
- Add the crushed biscuits and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and press down firmly.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and melt over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Pour over the top of the biscuit mixture.
- Place in fridge until set.
- Cut into pieces to serve.
What not book a course?