A quick and simple dessert using seasonal fruit.
Ready in 15 minutes Serves 4
- 300g fresh cherries - or other berries
- 1 tsp sugar
- 30ml Celtic Marches Number 9 Liqueur
- 50g dark chocolate broken into pieces
- Place a shallow frying pan on the heat.
- When the pan is hot, add the berries.
- Cook briefly, and then add the sugar and Number 9 liqueur.
- Cook for 2 minutes, and then add the pieces of chocolate.
- Stir until it is melted, remove the pan from the heat.
Best eaten straight away!
Number Nine liqueur is a delicious local brandy, apple, and blackcurrant liqueur.
What not book a course?