This simple smoked tofu dish is a quick tasty way to cook green vegetables.
Ready in 15 minutes Serves 2
- 1 block of smoked tofu
- 150g green leaves e.g. kale, cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- pinch crushed dried chillies
- zest of a lemon
- black pepper
- salt/soy sauce to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Slice the smoked tofu.
- Roughly shred the green leaves and slice the onion.
- Put the leaves in a pan with a couple of tablespoons of water; cook the leaves briefly before adding oil.
- Heat the oil, then add the onions and garlic, cook briefly.
- Add the smoked tofu. Cook briefly.
- Add a pinch of crushed dried chillies, lemon zest, salt, or soy sauce to taste.