A delicious way to eat vegetables. A tasty gluten free snack that can be enjoyed by all!
Ready in 30 minutes Serves 12
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seed
- 1 tbsp caraway seed (optional)
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 100g gram flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- approx 30ml water
- Combine the vegetables and spices in a large bowl.
- Sift in the flour, mix and season well.
- Gradually add the water until a thick batter-like consistency is reached.
- Heat some oil in a wok.
- When the oil is hot add two spoonfuls of the mixture.
- Turn over using a slotted spoon.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Keep cooking until the mixture is used up.